Over the past 15+ years, we've grown to be the #1 customer voted commercial truck insurance agency in South East - TX, AL, FL, GA, SC, NC. At State & Co Insurance Agency we represent almost all major truck insurance companies that provide flexible coverage and payment options, free filings, specialized heavy truck claims service, discounts and expert support. Click here to Get A Quote
We offer customized truck coverages
In addition to some of the common coverages shared by all commercial vehicles, we also offer truck-specific coverages including:
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Motor Truck General Liability
- Non-Trucking Liability
Cost of commercial truck insurance
The cost of commercial truck insurance is determined by various factors. Primarily:
- Your business type
- Your driving radius
- Your vehicle
- Your location
- The limits you need
- The drivers driving histories
Discounts and other ways to save
You can save up to 15% on your commercial auto policy through a combination of special discounts and other ways to save:
- Business Experience Discount - If your business has been up and running for more than three years, you're eligible for the Business Experience discount, which could save you as much as 4 percent on your truck policy.
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Discount - If you have a Commercial Driver's License (CDL), you can save 2 percent on your commercial policy.
- Prior Insurance Savings - If you've maintained continuous insurance coverage for the last 12 months, you could be eligible for additional savings.
- Paid In Full Discount - You could save up to 15 percent if you decide to pay your policy all at once.
- Pay by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – Spend less time paying your bills and more time managing your business with EFT. EFT deducts your payments directly from your checking account, saving you the usual check processing fees.